The national plant variety registration service allows you to enter your own varieties or hybrids to be able to market them as certified seed across the EU.
On customer’s behalf our company follows all relevant stages – from submitting your application to the issuance of the registration certificate.
The provided service includes:
- Submitting your application to the Ministry of Agriculture;
- Entering your legal and technical descriptive documentation into the Ministry portal;
- Requesting an authorisation for import and customs clearance for seed samples coming from abroad (duly licensed seed) and delivery to the competent body to perform the trials;
- Inspection of descriptive and agronomic trials to detect any anomalies or problems;
- Communication between Ministry and customer;
- Confirmation of registration in the national and European registry.