Technical workshops are organised to meet our customer needs in collaboration with the University of Milan, Turin and other specialists in order to increase the technical knowledge of technicians, agronomists and all agricultural operators. Hence, they can be updated in terms of innovation and emerging issues.
Such activities aim at enhancing market penetration in Italy and Spain:
- Market analysis
- Identification and involvement of agricultural undertakings and opinion leaders
- Scientific translations for catalogues, brochures, presentation slides and any information materials for consultants, distributors and final consumers
- Involvement of opinion leaders such as technicians and professors as testimonials
- Visits to demonstration fields with workshops, buffet and video (drone)
- Legal and economic management assistance for businesses interested in working in Spain via a renowned legal firm based in Mataró (Barcelona)
CAMPO DEMO is our flagship of technical workshops.